Gem Rush: AT0M.atn
This is it! The moment we’ve all been waiting for has finally arrived: We’re excited to share that Gem Rush is set to launch on December 9th at 10 AM PST/ 18:00 UTC!
What is Gem Rush?
Gem Rush opens two new doors to players. First, creates a brand new way to acquire premium Blankos via our GradeUP system.
Second, it allows Blankos to be consumed from the Blockchain, making the remaining copies more scarce.
When a Gem Rush activates for a Blanko, you will be able to progress it to Premium Grades called Mint and Gem Mint. To do this, you’ll have to put your Blankos through a special process called Fusion. In this process you’ll Fuse together two identical Blankos of EX LV15 (Excellent Grade Level 15). Fusion results in you minting a brand new, boxed Blanko, consuming the two identical Blankos of EX LV15 (Excellent Grade Level 15) to receive a Mint LV1 Blanko. During the Gem Mint process, you can also consume two identical Mint LV15 Blankos to receive a Gem Mint LV1 Blanko. You’ll be creating an all-new NFT with new unique unlockables, such as an alternate design or unique special effects.
Keep in mind that when fusing, your newly Minted Blanko’s class will be locked to the class of the Blanko placed into the left side slot.
- If a Tracer-class Blanko of EX LV15 goes into the left slot followed by a Wrecker-class Blanko of EX LV15 in the right slot, the newly Minted Blanko will be a Tracer-class Blanko.
- This newly Minted Blanko will also have the Hidden Perks of the Tracer-class Blanko.
The Gem Rush for AT0M.atn will last 3 months, until March 3rd. On this date, the minting of Mint AT0M.atn.ERR and Gem Mint AT0M.atn.KM will be temporarily frozen. In the event that these two haven’t reached their full mint numbers, there is a chance that, at a later time, we resume minting until all available supplies are minted.
Keep in mind that AT0M.atn.ERR will have only 2000 mints. Once the Mint Blanko, AT0M.atn.ERR, has hit mint number 2000, no more new mints will be created, even if the supply doesn’t reflect the total number minted. The supply will slowly dwindle as AT0M.atn.ERR Blankos are being consumed to create Gem Mint AT0M.atn.KM. This Gem Mint Blanko will only be available until 200 have been minted. Once we’ve hit 200 Gem Mint AT0M.atn.KM’s the block chain will be frozen!
Fusing two EX LV 15 At0m.atn will result in a Mint LV1 AT0M.atn.ERR!
- Fuse Cost: 25,000 Moola or 1,250 Blanko Bucks + 16 Gumballs
- Max Mint: 2,000
XP Chart + Rewards List
- [Level 4] SFX - Damaged / Hit: AT0M.err_damage.SFX
- [Level 7] New Shove Animation: AT0M.ram
- [Level 13] New Shove VFX: AT0M.ram.SPRX
- [Level 15] New Run Trail: AT0M.pxl_BURN.VFX
[GEM MINT] AT0M.atn.KM
Fusing two EX LV 15 AT0M.atn.ERR will result in a Gem Mint LV1 AT0M.atn.KM!
- Fuse Cost: 30,000 Moola or 1,500 Blanko Bucks + 20 Gumballs
- Max Mint: 200
XP Chart + Rewards List
- [Level 4] Exclusive Emote: System_overload
- [Level 7] New Run Animation: turbo.Run
- [Level 10] SFX - KO, Fall, Respawn: AT0m.KM_crash.sfx
- [Level 13] New Run Trail: AT0M.pxl_BURN.VFX (Deluxe)
- [Level 15] Exclusive Jet Pack: AT0M.atk Propulsor_Pack
In the future, we’ll open up Gem Rush for more Blankos, however, we are constantly trying to improve this feature and there may be some changes to this system over time. Future Gem Rushes will be iterative—this means that we’ll make tweaks to the feature until we find the mechanics that offer you the best experience.
Some examples of event structures that we are considering:
- Phased Gem Rushes, where there are multiple windows to Gem Rush a Blanko until the mints are hit
- Gem Rushes that only close when issue number limits are met
- Gem Rushes that have no limits besides the amount of Blankos available
Each Blanko is unique and each Gem Rush rewards and structure will aim to factor in those special qualities.
We are very excited to finally share this feature and some more details with you! Look forward to even more amazing updates and, hopefully, some more Gem Rushes in the new year. Thank you for your continued support of Mythical Games and Blankos Block Party in Early Access.
- Copy Link